Capital Expenditure Requests
Capital Expenditure (CapEx) Request software that simplifies and streamlines workflow for expenditure submissions and approvals.
“Our CEO approved his very first CapEx request from his mobile device.”
Ken Richardson, PCI Pharma Services
CapEx requests are often handled in a manual, inefficient, and error-prone manner. Automating the CapEx process should be the goal of any finance department.
Integrify is the only workflow and approval software that allows users to easily define, build, and publish customized capital expenditure request processes within an intuitive interface. Have a new, customized CapEx Request approval process up and running within weeks, not months. Also known as "Capital Acquisition Request" or "Approval for Expenditure."
Try our "CapEx Automation Walkthrough" to see how automating the CapEx/AFE process ensures efficiency and accuracy when making critical purchase decisions.
By using Integrify's workflow management software to design custom capital expenditure processes, our clients have significantly improved the CapEx request approval process and reduced their CapEx approval cycle times by up to 35%. While providing unprecedented transparency into the entire process. Requesters can track progress, managers can make informed decisions, and auditors have a complete, automatically-generated audit history.
Our customers are keeping their CapEx projects and expenditures aligned with their enterprise capital financial strategies and objectives. They’re clearly improving the management of their enterprise cash flow across the organization.
CapEx Request Software Features
Organizational hierarchy-driven CapEx approvals
Sequential or parallel approvals
Manager approval by email or mobile device
Escalations based on inactivity
Escalations based on due dates
Add file attachments
Complete audit trail
Designated alternate approvers
Route by amount, department or any CapEx data
Accounting system integration
Benefits of an Automated CapEx Process
- Reduction in expenditure request, review, and approval time
- Streamlined and standardized request processes across multiple divisions
- Review and approve/manage requests from any mobile device
- Easily attach supporting documentation
- Elimination of error-prone spreadsheet CapEx/AFE and OpEx approval systems
- Provide a clear audit trail that's easy to understand and manage
- Enable regulatory compliance and adherence to company policies and procedures
- The establishment of a multi-tiered process definition provides security for sensitive data
Reporting and Visibility
- Report on the efficiency of the process overall or for individual requests
- Provide a transparent view of the process and current status
- Compare planned spend vs. actual spend
- Identify bottlenecks and implement corrective action
- Easily incorporate data into balance sheets and income statements and cash-flow projections
- Integration with financials in existing ERP and ERP systems
- Populate forms with data from existing enterprise systems
- Embed CapEx forms and tracking into existing intranets or Websites
Integrify Is More Than Just Software
Sure we have a great software product, but we also have a great service team that can drastically reduce your implementation time. Our experienced consultants have built CapEx workflow solutions for the biggest companies in the world. That means that if you need help with planning, best practices, process design or you want us to build everything, we can. In fact, we'll even build a prototype of your process in our system that you can evaluate for 30 days.